Tanita Segmental Body Composition Scale
TIMC780MA Tanita Body Composition Scales offer non-invasive, detailed segmental analysis of a patient's body composition and include a SD card slot for convenient data recording.
These Segmental Body Composition Analysers are part of the Tanita Professional range of healthcare scales that are WAND registered and ideal for professionals in the NZ health and fitness or medical research industries.
- next generation body composition analysis utilising multi frequency technology providing heightened accuracy with proven reliability and repeatability
- non-invasive 8 electrode Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis
- total body analysis including body fat, muscle mass, total body water, extra cellular and intra cellular water, bone mass, visceral fat rating, metabolic age and more
- detailed information and analysis of intra cellular and extra cellular water essential for fluid status assessment
- segmental analysis for each leg, arm and trunk, fat distribution and reactance/resistance assessment allowing in-depth trend consultation
- clinical accuracy with quick 20 second analysis
- 2 user modes, standard and athlete, 5-99 years of age, 90-250 cm height
- USB & RS232C data output for in-depth assessment
- SD Card slot for data recording
- USB mini-B printer port for PictBridge printer
- New Zealand Register of Medical Devices (WAND) #101129-WAND-6A43MB
- health management software, charts patient’s progress
270kg x 100g
For more details and dimensions, please download the specification sheet.
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.