Food Equipment Maintenance & Repairs
All food processing equipment needs regular servicing to keep it performing at its best. With proper maintenance you´ll help combat the wear and tear that occurs with time and use. Furthermore, you´ll reduce the risk of downtime and the costs of equipment failure and repair.
Our Food Equipment Service Centre has friendly, qualified service technicians based throughout New Zealand and offer the following services for food processing equipment and butchery equipment.
- technical advice
- installation services
- food processing equipment maintenance
- food service equipment repair
- food processing machine spare parts
- quality consumables that are compatible with your specific equipment
- repairs and maintenance for food slicers, meat band saws, meat mincers, commercial grade sausage fillers, meat tenderises and vacuum sealers
For repairs or maintenance of your food processing equipment, simply contact your local Wedderburn branch.