Neonatal Baby Scales
Our neonatal baby scales are engineered for situations where monitoring even the smallest weight gain or loss is critical. The extended minimum weight function provides 1 gram weighing increments.
- 33mm high, easy to read blue backlight LCD display
- extended minimum weight feature providing 1g increments up to 15,000g
- stabilised weight and weight hold functionality, programmable to 10, 20 or 30 sec
- weight recall and weight gain functionality for before and after feeding
- low profile design ensures extreme stability for weighing the baby
- large size removable baby tray for ease of cleaning
- RS232C data output for weight capture electronically
- AC/DC adaptor (supplied) and battery (4 x AA size) operation
- New Zealand Register of Medical Devices (WAND) #101129-WAND-6A43LP
15,000g x 2g / 5g
For more details including dimensions, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.