Digital Weight Transmitter
Strong & versatile industrial digital weight transmitter indicator offers a 35mm DIN mount and a very compact design. It also offers an option to remote mount the display for simple external cabinet weight visibility. The sampling speed is selectable up to 200 samples per minute for accurate and smooth output. Easy to read 12.7mm six digit numeric display with 7 colour options for LCD backlight and over, accept & under indicators.
4 programmable outputs and inputs make the WSI201 a very powerful standalone device. It can further increase its capabilities when connected to the RS232, RS485, Analogue (4-20mA or 0-10V), Ethernet (TCP/IP, EIP or Modbus) or USB (Mini) interfaces. This unit is ideal for connecting to PC, PLC or other smart devices.
The Direct Web Interface feature allows the operator to dial directly into the indicator via web connection for; checking outputs, changing setpoints, managing settings or even for remote fault finding or calibration.
- maximum display divisions 10,000 d/range
- single range
- minimum sensitivity per division 0.5µV/d
- 12.7mm high 6 digit numeric display
- 7 selectable display screen colors: amber, green, red, blue, white, purple, and pink
- over and under checkweigher function with outputs (screen changes color based on weight condition)
- gross, tare, net conversion
- high-resolution mode
- gross and net Accumulators
- SMA level 2 compliant serial communications
- remote display (requires optional cable and connectors)
- field re-programmable via PC connection
- selectable function key definition
- RS232 serial cable (available on request)
- DIN rail mount
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.