Stainless Steel Scale Indicator
Model: RIR423 Series
A robust stainless steel scale indicator with superior quality IP66 housing & RS232 I/O module designed for direct connection to PLC’s or PC. The RIR423 scale indicator is suitable for general purpose trade weighing, multiple indicator weighing systems and process control.
It features a large easy to read multi-line LCD display that can show the item name, current weight and target weights. The addition of batching firmware enables dedicated batch status indicator to be used (requires batching firmware).
Its network capabilities support both Ethernet and Profibus DP. It also improves integration of the indicator into larger control systems. This makes the RIR423 an ideal scale indicator that is also legal for trade use when used with approved scale bases.
- legal for trade use (MCA # 1813)
- trade approval applies when this indicator is connected to approved weighing bases
- maximum approved divisions 10,000 d/range
- maximum display divisions (when not in trade use) 100,000 d/range
- single range
- minimum sensitivity per division 0.7µV/d
- stainless steel housing with IP66 rating
- large easy to read dual line LCD display with green LED backlight; 29mm high numeric and 18mm high text
- comes preloaded with K402 firmware
- memory to store up to 250 PLU’s
- 3 programmable keys
- custom print string for connecting to label printer
- clock/date, counting, peak hold, manual hold total functions
- RS232 output module for serial communication
- stainless steel bracket for desk, wall or pole mounting enables indicator to be tilted for easy reading
- OptoLink cable for data extraction available on request (part #RIA10012)
- rechargeable battery is available as a factory fitted option, available on indent
- panel mount option available on indent
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.