Digital Scale Indicator
Model: RIR300 Series
A robust cost effective digital scale indicator with superior quality IP65 ABS plastic housing. It includes RS232 output designed for direct connection to PLC’s, PC’s or thermal label printers. The large easy to read high contrast LCD display features a LED backlight along with a protective lense to reduce risk of damage.
The RIR300 Series indicator is a versatile instrument that can be customised for use in forklift, truck weighing, agricultural processing, pallet jack weighing, crane scales & packaging applications. It is also Iegal for trade use when used with approved scale bases.
- legal for trade use (MCA # 1736)
- trade approval applies when this indicator is connected to approved weighing bases
- maximum approved divisions 4,000 d/range
- maximum display divisions (when not in trade use) 30,000 d/range
- single or dual range
- minimum sensitivity per division 0.8µV/d
- ABS plastic housing with IP65 rating
- 20mm LCD display with green LED backlight for clear visibility
- 2 setpoint outputs (300mA max)
- comes loaded with K356 firmware
- 1 programmable function key
- custom print string for connecting to label printer
- clock/date, counting, peak hold, manual hold total functions
- RS232 output module for serial communication
- includes stainless steel wall / pole mounting bracket and backshell as standard (as depicted)
- can also be panel mounted
- optional ABS desk stand with 4 AA batteries
- optional OptoLink data cable for data extraction available on request (part # RIA10012)
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.