Digital Scale Indicator with Check Weighing
The easy to operate yet versatile WDI702 digital scale indicator is ideal for many weighing applications and data output is made easy via RS232C. It comes complete with check weighing functionality and is legal for trade use in New Zealand when connected to a trade approved base.
- legal for trade use (MCA # 2174). Note; trade approval does not cover counting or animal weighing modes.
- trade approval applies when this indicator is connected to approved weighing bases
- maximum approved divisions 6,000 d/range
- maximum display divisions (when not in trade use) 30,000 d/range
- single or dual range
- minimum sensitivity per division 0.4µV/d
- large easy to read 25mm high LCD display with light blue backlight
- high / ok / low function
- counting function
- unit change function
- 100 item counting memory
- 100 item check weighing memory
- animal weighing function
- weight accumulation function
- 12V DC power and built in rechargeable battery
- RS232 serial output
- can be wall or pole mounted
200 (W) x 55 (D) x 110 (H)
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.