Medical Scales for Weight Management
High capacity, sturdy design and a large diameter handrail with rubber grip make this model and ideal professional patient scale in hospitals, medical clinics and retirement homes as the features provide extra support and safety during patient weighing.
- easy to read 25mm LCD display with back light
- auto weight-lock function on stable weight
- weight hold and last weight recall function
- body mass index (BMI) calculation upon height input
- wheels at rear of weigh platform allow for easy relocation
- heavy duty low profile weigh platform, with solid robust steel construction
- convenient kg/lb conversion function
- AC/DC adaptor and built in rechargeable battery operation
- battery life approximately 60hrs continuous use
- New Zealand Register of Medical Devices (WAND) #101129-WAND-6A43PV
- integrated height rod kit with measuring range of 65 – 211cm x 1mm increments
Capacity: 300kg x 100g
For more details and dimensions, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.