Thermal Inkjet Coder
RYNANB1040 is a compact thermal inkjet coder engineered to print variable data, images, and barcodes directly on your porous or non-porous packaging. It can be easily connected via Bluetooth and controlled via Android smartphones and tablets, or it can be connected and controlled directly through a PC.
This remarkable ink coder is supplied complete with an anti-shock mounting mechanism that provides extra protection, wireless keyboard, power supply and software for PC and Bluetooth operation.
- compact strong stylish construction with an anti-shock mounting mechanism
- prints variable data, images and barcodes with impressive clarity
- multiple date formats available
- print mode can be continuous or sensor controlled
- choice for print direction, print resolution and print density to achieve the ideal print for the job at hand
- product counter counts individual product or boxes, useful for productivity reporting or printing count details on the items. The box counter is a dual counter and details both the box count and number of products in the box
- prints on porous and non-porous media. The intelligent printer automatically detects whether solvent or aqueous ink is being used and applies the appropriate print parameters
- Bluetooth connectivity for control via Android™ smartphones & tablets
- connecting to a USB keyboard enables standalone operation
- free template design and control with PC application
- flash USB2.0 for firmware, font & logo loading
- built-in adjustable photo sensor
- nozzle switching and self-cleaning capabilities to extend cartridge lifetime
- built-in memory to store up to 100 messages
- password protection for added security of the data
- hot-swap circuit protection for quick cartridge changeover that helps minimise downtime
- AUX I/O port for external sensor, encoder & optional alarm kit connection
For further information and dimensions, please download the specification sheet.