Carton Weigh Labelling System
Carton Labelling System for weighed and non-weighed goods. Packed full of effective features for efficiently labelling individual items, outer cartons and pallets. The software delivers useful insights with data and productivity reporting.
The M Scale Weigh Labelling System for industrial carton labelling applications is a modular based system consisting of; a weighing scale, up to 2 label printers and production software housed in a pc that features a large crystal clear touch screen panel and IP65 rated stainless steel casing. A barcode scanner may also be added.
This is an off-the-shelf solution that can also be fine tuned to your specific operational needs.
- legal for trade us when connected to a trade approved scale
- random weight and non-weigh product labelling
- multiple printers, up to 2 printers can be connected
- flexible batch numbering
- serial numbering for traceability
- flexible reporting - standard reports provided can be customised as required
- multiple user data selection / entry fields
- supports a range of industry standard barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1-128, ITF, Code 39, Code 128
- dual labelling, print a second label automatically after printing the first
- recording of every item labelled
- reprint last or any label
- deleting of record from database
- mixed item total label
- grading feature
- logging only function, printing can be disabled so that system is used for logging data only
- remote support
- software for item database editing and reporting
For more details please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.