Dual Frequency Tanita Body Composition Scales
Featuring Dual Frequency BIA technology, the TIDC360S delivers full body composition analysis in 15 seconds. Results are instantly shown on the easy-to-read LCD screen & the integrated printer automatically prints the body composition measurements together with a top line analysis. The robust, low profile platform provides additional client stability.
For large data collection & convenience, all data can be stored on the SD Card for future use. Compatible with GMON Pro Software, the TIDC360S allows client trend analysis, health risk assessments and full data management.
- measures body composition in one operation. Includes weight, body fat, BMI, basal metabolic rate, bone mass, visceral fat rating and metabolic age
- dual frequency for more accurate results
- automatic result printout with integrated thermal printer
- data can also be transferred through toPC via USB port and SD card
(CSV format), allowing large anonymous data sets to be collated for research studies
- wide low-level platform making it easy to step on
- light weight and easily transportable
- athlete mode
270kg x 100g
Platform size (mm):
390 (W) x 395 (D) x 50 (H)
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.