Weigh Wrap Price Labeller Semi-Auto
AW5600FX integrated, Semi- Automatic Weigh Wrap Price Labeller supports prepackaging and complex wrapping needs.
Legal for trade use in New Zealand, the AW-5600FX is ideal for backroom operations where efficient and accurate weighing, price calculating and labelling of products is valued.
The AW5600FX introduces an enhanced Pick-Pack System. With more powerful air supply, widened impulse heating system and a new object detect sensor, the superior wrapping finish is even better than in previous models. The AW-5600FX will wrap product as gently as it is being wrapped by hand whether a uniform or irregular shape and with or without trays. You will achieve clean, tidy and cost effective wrapping and labelling that enhances the appeal of products once they reach the store shelf.
- legal for trade use in New Zealand
- not limited to normal trays, the AW-5600FX is also capable of wrapping fragile or irregular shaped trays, or even products without trays
- small footprint that saves valuable floor space
- easy to use 12.1" full-colour touch screen and on-screen help messages
- capable of wrapping trays up to 130 mm high
- weighs, wraps, prices and labels efficiently at a speed of up to 17 packs per minute
- temperature control feature and wide impulse heater results in superior film sealing
- 300 dpi thermal head enables clear and crisp label printing for enhanced consumer appeal and improved barcode scanning
- the 80mm print width allows more information to be included on labels so that labelling regulations are met while including an attractive advertising message
- engineered to use new environmentally conscious linerless labels
- free layout function keys allowes user to customise the key layout
- fast PLU communication via Ethernet
- contact parts such as weighing platter can be easily accessed and removed for thorough cleaning so that excellent hygiene standards can be maintained
- film loadingcan conveniently be done from the front of the machine
- RF cables for a cable-free environment
- optional second labeller
- linerless labelling (factory fitted only)
6/15kg x 2g/5g (multi-interval)
For more details, please download the specification sheet